Frequently Asked Questions
See below for details about our FAQs
Dscover Ur Dzine FAQs
What if an order is out of stock?
We try our best to replenish stock as quickly as possible. We handmake all products and sanitize all products prior to making each one of the products you love.
How do I find my order status?
We get it, you want your products as soon as you can get them: Find the status of a particular order and view your Order History on the Order Status tracking page under My Account. Please note that the Order History will not be updated until the product(s) have shipped.
My order is missing an item?
We might not have had all of the desired items in stock when your package was shipped. If this is the case, the shipping confirmation email should tell you which products might still be outstanding and awaiting shipment. If a product does not get shipped, of course you will not be charged for it. If you have any more questions or concerns, please reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 am – 5pm CST, 7 days a week, excluding holidays. Have your order number ready, and let us know which products you are missing.
How do I make a return?
please see our return policy
How do I change my log in Email address or password?
You can change your login email address and password by clicking on “My Information” within your account. Please note that your email subscriptions will be sent to your new email address and any emails related to the order will go to the email address provided at checkout.
All good—we’ve all been there. Please note that passwords are case-sensitive. If you have forgotten your password, please click on “Forgot Your Password?” below Log In, and follow the instructions to reset it. Need help? Please contact Customer Service by email email@example.com
Credit Card Trouble
If you receive an error message related to credit card authorization failure, double check that the billing address on the credit card and matches your account billing address, try re-entering your CVN or security code, and be sure that the card is current (not expired) and valid. After validating the information you’ve entered and an error message is received a second attempt, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your financial institution for further assistance.
Our products are hand created and can be made to order upon request.
How to Use Our Products
Dscover Way Candle
- Your candle is trimmed and ready to light.
- Only burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time; or until it has reached a full melt pool from side to side.
- Allow your candle to cool for at least 24 hours before burning again
- Before you relight your candle, ensure that you trim your wick by pinching off the burnt top ( What is meant to come off will come off easily. Do not force it); or trimming it with wooden wick trimmers to at least 1/4 inches
- Store in a cool area and out of sunlight
The Dscover Way Melts
- Break off one (1) of your six (6) cubes and place it in an electric or fire-operated wax melter **More than one can be used pending the size of your Melter*
- Allow the melt to fragrant your space
- Once the wax has exhausted its scent, and it has cooled down, you may scrap the wax out of your melter and replace it with a new one
- Repeat this process
The Dscover Way Sprays
- Give your bottle a good shake (5-10 seconds) before spraying in your space
- Spray 3-4 sprays in your space at a time for best results **You may spray more if needed**